Building on Your Strengths Workshop
People power your business – Do your people live up to their productive potential?
According to the Gallup Management Journal’s (Gallup Study) semi-annual Employee Engagement Index:
- 29% of employees are actively engaged in their jobs;
- 56% are not-engaged;
- 15% are actively disengaged.
What’s going on and what can be done about it? Become a strengths-based organization through the Building on Your Strengths Workshop. Successful organizations are made up of individuals who spend most of their workdays inquisitive, focused and fulfilled by applying their strengths. Becoming a strengths-based organization requires overcoming the obstacles to identifying and leveraging strengths. Through a research based, systematic approach, each participant will learn how to identify and align activities to strengths.
Building on Your Strengths – Workshop Benefits
- Employees who are more engaged, fulfilled and effective, leading to lower turnover
- A career-development perspective that connects employee strengths with organizational goals
- Transformed culture in which employees take increased responsibility for their development and performance
- More effective teams whose members are focused and accountable
The Building on Your Strengths Workshop consists of four group sessions and two individual coaching sessions. The first session is spent exploring the concept of skill, strengths, talents and experience. Each participant will learn how they can begin to identify their strengths. The second session is about getting clarity on strengths; how to leverage them to make a more effective contribution to the organization. This is also a team building experience where each participant learns about their teammates strengths. The third session is about understanding weaknesses and how to manage them. Finally participants will learn how to apply their strengths in the context of their work in order to build on their strengths and live up to their productive potential.
To find out more contact Scott or Donna by clicking here or call +1-847-686-3500.